The City of Los Angeles Bureau of Engineering is currently seeking full-time hires for its Civil Engineering Associates position. Civil Engineering Associates perform professional civil engineering work in the preparation of civil engineering projects; processes private development plans and actions; and issue engineering permits to the public.
Starting Salary: $82,495
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Mentorship Program
- Health & Dental Coverage
- Paid Holidays, Vacations, & Sick Leave
- Paternity/Maternity Leave
- Graduation Tuition – up to $7,000/year
- Specialized Certificate – up to $2,500/year
- License Review – up to $1,000/year
Apply via Viterbi Career Gateway if interested.
Published on February 6th, 2020
Last updated on February 6th, 2020