Do you want a career mentor that can help you with leaning more about your future career or how to successfully transition to life after college, then apply for VSAMP (Viterbi Student-Alumni Mentoring Program) for the 2018-2019 academic year! VSAMP is open to current freshmen and sophomores. (All Viterbi Majors Eligible)
HOW THE PROGRAM WORKS
Students have meetings with mentors who are Viterbi alumni via phone, Skype, or in person at least once per month during the 2018-2019 academic year (Sep-May). At least 4-5 meetings total is strongly recommended.
VSAMP Mentors can help you:
- Learn more about potential various career fields within your major and how your degree can be used.
- Provide feedback on your resume, help you prepare for career fairs and interviews, etc.
- Increase your motivation to continue in your major as you see the relationship between courses and your chosen career come together.
CLICK HERE for the 2018-2019 VSAMP Student Application. APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday, April 20th
DON’T HAVE TIME TO FILL OUT THE VSAMP APPLICATION? Come check out ONE of the VSAMP Info Sessions! (FREE DINNER OR LUNCH PROVIDED). VSAMP Info session will last approximately 30-40 mins.
- Wednesday, April 11th (5:00pm, EEB 248)
- Monday, April 16th (5:00pm, SGM 101)
- Friday, April 20th (1:00pm, RTH 211)
- Monday, April 23rd (5:00pm, RTH 211)
RSVP HERE to attend one of the VSAMP Info Sessions (Application not required beforehand unless attending on April 23rd.)
Click HERE to learn more information about VSAMP current and upcoming events!
For questions or more information, contact Diane Yoon (Assistant Director, Viterbi Student Engagement & Career Connections) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Published on April 6th, 2018
Last updated on April 6th, 2018