Nestlé Waters is seeking a Safety, Health and Environmental Supervisor to join their team in their Lost Angeles, CA Large Format Factory.
- Responsible for leading the site to the goal of “zero” injuries through the implementation of the safety behavior program, employee engagement and continuous improvement.
- Ensure SHE programs are implemented and maintained for the site with emphasis on core regulatory compliance elements assuring NWNA facility and operations are within applicable Nestlé and Nestlé Waters’ policies and procedures.
- Development of management driven Safe Behavior Observation, LOTO, Machine Guarding, Powered industrial vehicle programs for the site.
- Provide the technical expertise and management guidance to investigate process failures that lead to workplace accidents and environmental impacts.
- Develops and leads the implementation on-site safety, environment, and/or emergency management programs designed to respond to individual situations and to improve overall safety conditions in the factory.
- Prepare monthly reporting of NWNA SHE Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- 1 – 3 years of work experience in workplace Safety, Security, and Environmental program management. Professional certification in Safety preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate results of “buy-in” and employee ownership of safety, environmental, security programs.
- Working knowledge of the beverage or food manufacturing industry preferred, with a knowledge of SHE regulations and factors related to food manufacturing facilities.
- Skilled in performing internal on-site safety and environmental inspections for self audit purposes.
- Ability to plan programs and initiatives at a local level that align with national programs.
- Strong communication, leadership and influencing, effective presentation skills, coaching, crisis management, organization and time management
- Flexible in working during non-business hours to meet business needs.
If interested, please contact Willy Pesnec, Factory Manager, at email@example.com