Come help us build the next generation of mobility solutions for the transit industry!
GMV Syncromatics is a leading provider of Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) serving transit agencies, universities and private operators across the country. We collect GPS and other sensor data from buses, shuttles, trolleys and other moving vehicles and then transport it via cellular networks to our back-end systems for real-time aggregation, analytics, alerting and reporting. All of this information is used by dispatchers, transit planners and the riding public to make transit systems more accessible to riders, and run more efficiently for operators.
We’re looking for a strong Full-Stack Software Engineer to join our team.
- 4+ years of software development experience
- Deep experience building production software using open-source technologies and projects
- Professional coding experience in one or more of the following languages: C#, Python, Go, Java or C/C++
- Experience with one or more open source databases such as PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, Timescale
- Passion for and professional experience with one of the following: React, Angular, Backbone
- Experience with .NET framework and MSSQL
- Good understanding of technologies such as virtualization, containerization, load balancing, networking, microservices, cloud native
Apply directly through LinkedIn. More information here.
Published on October 6th, 2021
Last updated on October 6th, 2021