Northrop’s Future Technical Leaders (FTL) program
- A top M.S. or Ph.D. graduate completing a degree in the STEM field?
- A creative leader with innovative ideas?
- Motivated to face the challenges of varied rotations throughout the United States?
- A US citizen, eligible to obtain a security clearance?
This three-year program involves active engagement in diverse, impactful assignments across the enterprise. Participants expand credibility and visibility in each role, and broaden their understanding of our business to build an exciting career at Northrop Grumman.
- Three, 12-month diverse rotation assignments with paid relocations
- Master learning plan
- Structured learning events
- Broad leadership exposure
- And more
More information Here: Northrop Grumman Future Technical Leaders Program Flyer 2020 USC
Published on June 10th, 2020
Last updated on June 10th, 2020