Full-time Data Privacy Analyst position with the Information Governance team with responsibilities including: assisting with privacy strategy, addressing privacy requirements, and promoting privacy awareness culture.
- Assist in the implementation of privacy management framework globally.
- Facilitate privacy impact assessment data gathering in conjunction with application critical assessments and third-party vendor risk assessments to streamline risk assessments and maintain critical information asset records in Governance, Regulation and Control (GRC) system.
- Partner with IT Change Management and support Systems, Services and Products Security & Privacy Lifecycle Management (SPLM) to promote ‘security by design’ and ‘privacy by design’ in connection with solution development.
- Assist Legal in conducting compliance assessments for relevant privacy regulations and laws.
- Support privacy incident management tabletop exercises to identify and address process improvement opportunities.
- Develop and operate key performance index metrics to measure the effectiveness of the global data privacy program.
- 2-3 years of related privacy /information security experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Security, Cyber Security or Privacy
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to grasp technical concepts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to explain complex technical problems to business partners
- Good relationship management skills
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- IAPP certification preferred
- Knowledge and experience in Information Security Management System (ISMS) preferred
The ideal candidate is a quick learner, collaborative and a strong communicator comfortable with presenting to internal and external stakeholders.
Published on February 15th, 2018
Last updated on February 15th, 2018