A resume is one of the most valuable pieces in your job search arsenal – and one of your most important personal marketing tools. Undergraduate students can learn how to craft a compelling resume during the first edition of the Fall 2019 How to Get Hired Series: Resumes that POP!
Resumes that POP! (September 4, 2-5 p.m.) will focus on developing student resume skills. Attendees will take part in the following activities:
- Signature Event – Employer Led Resume Review: Employers will review student resumes and provide feedback on the spot!
- Creating Effective Resumes: Do’s and Don’t’s presented by Chevron
- Online Resume Resource Demos
- Snack Chat presented by OnPrem Solution Partners: Q&A on resume preferences, with industry insight on different resume formats
- Open networking with industry partners*
Please note that this series is for undergraduate students only. RSVP on Viterbi Career Gateway – space is limited!
To learn more about the How to Get Hired series, please visit our website.
*Students must attend two out of four activities to participate in the open networking session.
Published on September 2nd, 2019
Last updated on August 22nd, 2019