New Opportunity from Geotech Engineering and Testing – Geotechnical Engineer
Geotech Engineering and Testing is seeking a Geotechnical engineer who will perform Geotechnical studies/projects including geoforensic, subsurface investigations, soil foundation engineering, settlement analysis, lateral earth pressures, slope stability, and site investigations.
- Review Geotechnical and Environmental reports (Phase I and Phase II)
- Communicate with clients, drillers, and laboratory staff.
- Conduct site visits to help with construction issues.
- Keep track of all Geotechnical and Environmental reports.
- Supervise our laboratory.
- High dependability, consistent attendance, and adherence to company polices/procedures required.
- Ph.D. or Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering whose area of specialization is Geotechnical Engineering.
- Must be willing to work 50 hours a week, depending on the project may require more hours.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- There will be a minimal travel.
How to apply:
If you feel that you are a fit for this position, please submit your resume, Transcripts and References to email@example.com
For more information, view the flyer here: Geotechnical Engineer Job Descriptions