PocketCFO’s Mobile Software Engineer Intern
At PocketCFO we’re revolutionizing the way startups and small-medium sized businesses access their financial data and make data-informed decisions. We are an all-in-one financial insights platform that automates cash flow forecasts and provides business owners real-time cash flow visibility to help them manage their runway.
As a member of the PocketCFO team, you will have the opportunity to learn and grow in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and impact-driven environment. Tenacity, a self-starter mentality and the desire to work with a nimble early-stage venture are essential.
Talent comes in all forms and sizes, and as a Public Benefit Corporation (PBC), PocketCFO is committed to increasing opportunities for underrepresented groups and promoting gender, racial and neuro-diversity in the FinTech industry. We are intrigued by people who genuinely want to improve the world and who have the growth mindset and chops to make it happen!
As a Mobile Software Engineering Intern, you will have the opportunity to work on full-stack product development, including designing the mobile interface (iOS, Android), and powering it by integrating with the back-end web services. We are looking for a talented intern who is passionate about creating amazing user experiences.
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Software Stack: MongoDB
- React / React Native
- 2 years of experience in software engineering
- B.S or M.S. in Computer Science, Engineering or related field or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills and passion for tough technical problems
Email email@example.com with:
- Your name and the title of the position in the subject line
- PDF of your resume
- Brief intro about yourself
- Deadline is Friday, July 24.
Published on July 7th, 2020
Last updated on April 1st, 2021