Resource Spotlight: Group Counseling and Workshops
USC Student Health provides group therapy sessions to help you better understand yourself and your emotions.
Benefits of group therapy include:
- Opportunities to learn new and effective skills to manage stress, anxiety and other emotions
- Support from others who have had similar experiences
- A safe and supportive place to try out new behaviors and ways of interacting
- A place to deepen understanding about roles and patterns
- Feedback to learn from others about how you are perceived as a catalyst for understanding and change
- A place to learn about closeness, trust, and intimacy
For more information, visit https://studenthealth.usc.edu/.
USC Viterbi students have access to a wide variety of resources for personal and professional development. The “Resource Spotlight” series aims to encourage Viterbi students to take advantage of everything that USC has to offer.
Published on March 7th, 2019
Last updated on June 18th, 2019