We have an immediate need for an experienced C++ game programmer to join our engineering team and work on our hit game, “Good Pizza, Great Pizza”. You will work on new game features, help maintain/improve current game code/vitals and help port the game to different platforms. We are looking for ambitious, results oriented individuals to join our team.
The qualified individual will work with the rest of the team to further scale “Good Pizza, Great Pizza” and launch new game titles.
Here at TAPBLAZE, our mission is to make great games for players that will be remembered for decades. As a small team, we have created games such as “Good Pizza, Great Pizza” that have been downloaded more than 300 million times across the globe, giving a fun, innovative experience to millions of players every day. Our core values are the reason we have found success as an independent studio and guide our hiring process: we are ambitious, disciplined, ownership-minded, results oriented, and extraordinary. We operate internationally and we are growing day by day.
We are seeking individuals that have the same core values and are looking to level up themselves, the games they work on and the company they work for. Only with great attention to details can this be achieved – please mention “beauty is in the details” in your cover letter.
- Develop Mobile/Steam/Console games using C++ and related game engines
- Collaborate with the design team to create and produce new games
- Maintain coding standards and write clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Gets things done on time
- Proficient in C++
- Solid understanding of coding fundamentals
- Able to come up with efficient solutions for engineering issues
- Prioritize work based on player view point, company objectives and timelines
- Exceptional attention to detail is a must; in your application/cover letter please mention the phrase “beauty is in the details”
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 1 years of experience developing with C++
- Pluses: Bachelor or Master (BS/MS) degree in STEM-related field
- Pluses: Experience with Cocos2D-x is a major plus
- Los Angeles, CA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work
- Prolonged period of time sitting at a desk and computer
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
As an equal opportunity employer committed to meeting the needs of a multigenerational and multicultural workforce TAPBLAZE recognizes that a diverse staff, reflective of our community, is an integral and welcome part of a successful and ethical business. We hire local talent at all levels regardless of race, color, religion, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or disability, and actively foster inclusion in all forms both within our company and across interactions with vendors and partners.
If this position caught your eye, send us your resume! For best consideration, include a cover letter in your application explaining why you would be a great fit.
Published on December 4th, 2023
Last updated on December 4th, 2023