The US Navy offers a collegiate program that allows students to get paid while finishing school up to 30 months prior to graduation. After graduation, program participants will start their career as a Naval Nuclear Propulsion Engineering Officer.
Operational positions: Submarine Warfare Officer and Surface Warfare Officer
Support positions (land-based, no sea time): Power School Instructor and Nuclear Prototype Instructor
- $15,000 sign-on bonus
- Earn up to $6,000 per month while completing your degree
- Medical, dental, and life insurance benefits
- Accrue 30 days of paid vacation per year
- Counts towards 20 years required for retirement benefits
- No drills, military classes, uniforms or grooming standards – this is not ROTC!
- US citizen
- Meet medical and height/weight standards
- On track to complete one year of calculus and one year of calc-based physics
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Within 30 months of receiving undergraduate degree or 12 months of receiving post-graduate degree
For more information, contact Daniel Delgado at Daniel.email@example.com) or 310-606-1914.
Published on April 28th, 2020
Last updated on April 28th, 2020