About Us: Our mission at VSG is to stimulate the establishment and growth of technology-based ventures through our 1-year residency program. The intent of the Garage is to provide an innovation and incubation space for residents to foster new ideas and work on entrepreneurial endeavors. We are located in the heart of Silicon Beach in Marina Del Rey and are dedicated to serving early-stage technology startups.
What’s New? The VSG Space Cohort
This Fall, the Viterbi Startup Garage will host its first Space Cohort in partnership with USC Viterbi’s Center for Research in Space Technologies (CREST) and El Segundo-based Aerospace Corporation (TAC), the federally funded non-profit corporation providing technical assistance in all aspects of space missions to military, civil and commercial customers.
Teams focused on space technologies are invited to apply for Fall 2023 residency and specify that they request consideration for the Space Cohort. In addition to the resources and programming available to all VSG teams, Space Cohort teams will receive mentorship and technical assistance from TAC.
What We Offer:
- 1:1 access to our USC alumni network, mentors, colleagues, investors, and potential partners here in Southern California and beyond.
- A community of like-minded entrepreneurs, working under the same roof to support you in bringing your ideas to life.
- Tactical assistance that includes Innovator-in-Residence coaching, topical workshops, and events to elevate your team to the next level of operation.
- Talented Viterbi engineers via our internship program.
- 24/7 access to co-working space with a beautiful view of the marina.
We are supported by the University of Southern California Viterbi School of Engineering.
We DO NOT take equity or charge any fees. Any IP developed by the teams is theirs to keep!
Learn More: Visit our website or contact us at email@example.com.
Interested teams should apply no later than Sunday, October 1, (Midnight)