Griffith Company is one of California’s earliest general contractors, with a history of excellence for over 120 years. Griffith Company is currently accepting applications for its 2024 Summer Internship Program. Interested students can learn more about the Program through the attached flyer, and can apply via the following link: https://griffithcareers.applytojob.com/apply/MK9BYguVTo/Engineering-Intern-Summer-2024. The application deadline is this Friday, October 20th.
Griffith Company also wants to share a video recording of a career fair and interview preparation workshop that our company hosted for Engineering and Construction Management students. The recording for the workshop (“Engineered to Bring Value: Your Career Fair and Interview Experience”) can be accessed by clicking here.
Topics That are Covered in the Workshop Recording
- Principles: Holding to fundamental and valuable truths.
- Product: Understanding your unique value to consumers (employers).
- Preparation: Being ready to engage employers through self-assessment and next level research.
- Posture-Pitch: Messaging your value through your body language as well as your verbal communication.
- Perspective: Dealing with less than good career fair and interview experiences.
For more information, click here!
Published on October 20th, 2023
Last updated on October 20th, 2023