Login to Viterbi Career Gateway > Events > Career Fairs > Career & Internship Expo to register. Select the activities you would like to participate in and input the number of representatives that will attend.
Key features of the Viterbi Career & Internship Fair:
- Gain access to Viterbi's incredibly talented and diverse engineering student population on-campus at USC!
- Add-on virtual or on-campus Viterbi Career Expo activities:
- The Career Fair takes place outdoors, rain or shine.
Every Career & Internship Fair registration includes:
- Entry for up to 10 representatives
- Parking for up to 3 vehicles
- Hot breakfast with Coffee
- Free boxed lunch
- Your own employer booth with 6-foot table and sun umbrella
- Signage with your recruited majors and degree levels for students
*Please note that there is no access to power strips during this event.
Career & Internship Fair:
- Early-Bird For-Profit: $650
- Regular For-Profit: $700
- Non-Profit/Government: $200
- Late Registration: $800
Registration fees are for a single booth only. Organizations that require two booths to recruit for different business units will be responsible for a second registration fee.
Payments due by the event date.
You will receive a final invoice after your registration on Viterbi Career Gateway as been approved. While we accept both credit card and check payments, credit card payments are preferred.
- Pay your invoice at any time by going to Viterbi Career Gateway > My Account > Invoice > Filter for a balance more than 0 > Click on the invoice > Click on the pay by credit card button
- Pay by credit card and avoid late fees. If you are paying by American Express, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the onetime credit card authorization form.
- Checks must be received by the event date. checks can be mailed to:
USC Viterbi Career Connections
University of Southern California
3710 S. McClintock Ave. RTH 218
Los Angeles, CA 90089-2900 <- You MUST include the inter-University mail code on all checks mailed for payment. If you do not include it, the check will get lost.
*Late payments will incur a $100 late processing fee.
Cancellations: Cancellations must be made in writing to email@example.com. Refund is only issued after cancellation in writing has been received*
*Any cancellations less than 1 week before the event will be billed for the full registration fee.
All shipments must arrive by September 20, 2023* Shipments can be sent up to one month in advance! Send all materials to Speedy's Moving Company:
Speedy's Moving Co./ Ben Gonzalez
10736 Jefferson Blvd. #814, Culver City, CA 90230
- Please write "USC Viterbi Career Expo, Your Company Name, Box # of Total Boxes" on ALL boxes.
- *Materials may arrive up to four weeks in advance of the Expo.
Parking will be provided at Grand Avenue Parking Structure. Parking is located at the intersection of Jefferson Blvd. and Hope St.
- THREE (3) pre-paid parking spaces included per registration
- Additional permits are $15/car
- Upon arrival, inform the parking attendant that you are here for the Viterbi Career & Internship Expo and provide your company name.
- The attendant will provide you with a parking pass.
*PLEASE NOTE: You may receive a parking citation for parking over the lines, taking up more than one space, or parking in a reserved space
- There will be one shuttle running between the Grand Avenue Parking Structure and the intersection of Jefferson and 34th street (University Club).
- You will find the shuttle with "Viterbi Career Expo" signage on it. Shuttle will run every 15-20 minutes from 8-4 pm between the parking garage and employer check-in.
- High volume times will be 8-11 a.m. & 2-4 p.m. Please arrive early to allow for shuttle wait times.
Arrive at the University Club via shuttle or ride-share. Then follow signs to employer check-in. We suggest arriving on campus by 8:30 a.m. to allow for parking, check-in, and walking to your booth.
- Uber/ Lyft Arrivals: 705 West 34th Street, Los Angeles, CA 90089-1541
- Parking: Shuttle service to campus provided from the ground floor of the parking garage. Drop off- stop: The intersection of Jefferson and 34th Street
*Shuttle service will run every 15-20 minutes (high volume times will be 8-11 a.m., 2-4 p.m.).
Hotel Information - Recommended Accommodations:
*USC Viterbi does not provide group or event discounts.
The Viterbi Career Fair is open to all engineering students, so the student attendance will be representative of the Viterbi student profile. To plan your visit, research student demographics to learn more about Viterbi before you recruit.
View the Viterbi Student Profile - Linked
- Navigate to Enrollments
- Search for University of Southern California
- Select which Degree Level(s)
- Filter columns to find the demographics you would like to see
Interested in a specific major, degree level, or student demographic?
Hosting a Viterbi Trojan talk (Information Session) can help you connect with your desired student groups and let them know you will be recruiting at the Career Fair. Request a Trojan Talk:
Request a Trojan Talk in Viterbi Career Gateway by logging on and going to Events > Information Sessions > Request an Information Session.
Trojan talks forms are student-facing once they are approved, so it's important to be detailed in the description and target student population for your talk. Use the below template to cover all of the information needed:
- Is this event virtual or On-Campus?
- Event overview, who will be speaking, details and what your opportunities are, and any other pertinent information.
- What majors and class levels are you interested in connecting with?
- Are you recruiting for internships, full-time, or both?
- Can you offer Visa sponsorship?
- Are you able to hire a student on CPT or OPT?
Marketing: Once your Trojan Talk is confirmed, Viterbi Career Connections uses the information in the Trojan talk form to invite students. We utilize several marketing methods:
- Viterbi Careers Newsletter and blog - Sent to all engineering students weekly.
- Viterbi events calendar - Can be viewed by all students.
- @viterbicareers Instagram account - Viewed by all followers.
- Targeted E-mail invitation - Sent to the target student demographic outlined in your request form.
You can also market your attendance of the Viterbi Career Fair to specific student groups you are interested in connecting with via student organizations:
On-Campus Event Protocols
The USC Viterbi Career Fair will be in-person outdoors at USC Viterbi. In addition to an outdoor event with adequate spacing, the below measures are in place to ensure the safety of all students, staff, and visitors:
USC has taken several significant actions to help reduce the spread of COVID-19, similar to steps the city of Los Angeles and other local municipalities have announced.
We follow the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health's guidelines.